Banana Pecan Meal Pancakes
A healthy and protein packed alternative to your normal pancakes!
- 1 cup Guidry Organic Farms Pecan Meal
- 3 Eggs
- 1 whole banana
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbs Guidry Family Farms Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix everything together using a blender. Heat skillet to medium heat and grease.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Flatten batter if necessary.
- Cook until crispy on the edges and then flip. Be sure not to let these cook too long, they will burn easily!
- Top with fresh fruit and honey and enjoy!
Add Ons – Homemade Blueberry Syrup:
- Put a cup of fresh or frozen blueberries in a sauce pan and add 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- Simmer on low (stirring often!) until your pancakes finish cooking.