Healthy Breakfast Oatmeal Pecan Apple Cake
A delicious fall staple that makes a great quick and healthy breakfast.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Guidry Family Farms honey
- 1 cup chopped Guidry Organic Farms Glazed Pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350* and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Put all your ingredients in a bowl, only using 3/4 cup of oats.
- Mix with hand blender until smooth and then add remaining 1/4 cup of oats.
- Pour the mixture into baking pan and top with chopped glazed pecans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and then let cool.