Healthy Homemade Pecan Granola
- 2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup Guidry Organic Farms Glazed Pecans
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Guidry Family Farms Honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Set the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt over low heat until evenly combined.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats and pecans. We chopped half of the pecans and left the other half whole!
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and combine evenly, making sure everything is thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the granola mixture as thin as possible on top. The thinner it is, the crunchier the granola will be!
- Bake for 20 minutes. When you remove from the oven, sprinkle with cinnamon and a little more salt.
- Let cool completely and then break into chunks. Cooling completely is very important to get the crunchy clusters you want.