Maple Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
The perfect fall cookie!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped Guidry Organic Farms glazed pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (oatmeal, flour, 1/2 cup of pecans, baking soda, and salt). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend butter and brown sugar. Add the syrup and egg and blend until smooth.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until well blended.
- Use a cookie scoop to create a round ball shape. Flatten the tops gently and then generously sprinkle with remaining glazed pecans.
- Bake for 12 minutes, allowing cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.