Sweet Potato Cheesecake by @louisianalocavores
Here to share another delicious recipe with you guys that was developed by @louisianalocavores!
Homemade Pecan Meal Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup graham crackers
- pulsed 3/4 cup pecan meal
- 1/3 cup sugar 6 tblsp melted butter
- In a food processor, crush the graham crackers then add in pecan meal and pulse to combine
- Pour in sugar and butter, pulse to combine.
- Spray a 10 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour crust in.
- Flatten crust with fingers and work up the side of pan, about 1/2 inch
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs powdered sugar
- Cream together cream cheese and sugars
- Add in vanilla, spices and sweet potatoes. Combine and set aside.
- Beat together heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the sweet potato cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Pour into crust and put refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Recipe and photo by @louisianalocavores