30-Minute Keto Parmesan Chicken
This Italian sheet pan parmesan chicken can be whipped up in 30 minutes and is keto-friendly! It makes a fantastic weeknight dinner and is a tasty recipe to meal prep.
6 chicken breasts
1 large Guidry egg
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon garlic powder
4 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon Guidry Organic Farms Certified Pecan Oil
2 1/4 cups zucchini noodle spirals (2 small boxes)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tbs basil
Extra parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Prepare 1 tbs basil mixed with 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, set aside.
- Add Guidry Organic Farms Certified Pecan Meal, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to a shallow dish. Mix well to combine. Add egg to a separate dish and whisk well.
- Coat each chicken breast in egg mixture, then Pecan Meal mixture. Place on a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from oven. Top chicken breasts with basil mixture and put back in the oven for 10 minutes. Keep an eye on the chicken to ensure you do not overcook it.
- Prepare 2.5 cups zucchini noodles by drizzling Guidry Organic Farms Certified Pecan Oil and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt over zucchini noodles. Toss well to coat and sautee over medium heat until done. Do not overcook. Cook until slightly wilted.
- Place cooked zucchini noodles on a plate then top with your parmesan crusted chicken.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 273
- Carbohydrates: 7g (3g)
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 33g