Glazed Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole
A holiday staple!
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 stick of butter (not margarine)
- 4 eggs at room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 6 tbs flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Guidry Farms Glazed Pecans (to use as last topping)
- Cook sweet potatoes on baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 45 minutes on 450*
- Peel, cool, and mash the potatoes (can cool in the freezer for 10 minutes if you are short on time!)
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- In a separate bowl, create mix together the topping and then spread over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350*
Love your recipes s0-0-0- much. Please provide a cookbook to purchase or AT THE VERY LEAST, please email me a link with all the recipes. The info you provided and thank you! is way too much time to print all of them. Really appreciate your help with this. I bet I’m alone in this request for us pecan lovers!