Gluten Free Pecan Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Looking for a delicious sweet snack, without the guilt? You will go nuts over these gluten-free Pecan Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. In only 10 minutes you can satisfy that craving with these amazing sweet treats.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 15
3/4 Cup Guidry Pecan Meal
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cups of rolled oats (Gluten Free)
1/2 Cup Guidry Organic Pecans
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
7 Tbs Coconut Oil
1 egg - room temperature
6 Tbs brown sugar or coconut sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup of chocolate chips
4 Tbs hot water
1. In a bowl, whisk pecan meal, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, melt coconut oil, brown sugar, vanilla, hot water (add more if needed), and egg. Whisk Well.
3. Add wet ingredients to pecan meal and mix gently. Add pecans, rolled oats, coconut, and chocolate chips. Fold gently, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Take 1 heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball, place it on a baking sheet (use non stick or parchment paper). Press gently with fork and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 - 12 minutes.
5. Leave in the tray for one minute and then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.