Halloween Edition Pecan Pie Cupcakes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped Guidry Organic Farms pecans
- 1/2 cup Guidry Organic Farms Pecan Meal
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep: chopping your pecans! You can either chop them up with a knife or put them in a cup and use a muddler to break them up. We also recommend throwing them in a blender and pulsing. They don't need to be finely chopped, little pieces are just fine.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your muffin pan with cooking spray or cupcake tins!
- In a large bowl, combine your brown sugar, chopped pecans, and Pecan Meal. Make a hole in the center of the combination.
- In another bowl, beat your eggs with an electric mixer until foamy. Next, fold in butter and vanilla slowly. Pour this mixture into the center of the other concoction.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin (we filled 2/3 cups of the way)!
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- (Optional) Add icing, sprinkles, and fun decorations to spice them up! They are equally as delicious with or without these toppings.😉
Tag us if you make it and Happy Halloween everyone!