Healthy Chocolate Pecan Butter Protein Energy Balls
These healthy protein balls are perfect for before/after a workout or even make a great healthy snack! They are low maintenance and will help curve your appetite!
- 2 cups Rolled Oats*
- 1 cup Guidry Organic Farms Certified Organic Pecan Butter
- 3/4 cup Guidry Family Farms Unfiltered Honey
- 1/2 cup protein powder of your choice (chocolate, vanilla, or unflavored)
- 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup of add-ins (chocolate chips, coconut flakes, sliced almonds, cranberries, etc.)
*If you want a finer texture, place your oats in a blender and pulse until finely ground.
- In a large bowl or food processor, stir together oats, Pecan Butter, Honey, protein powder, cocoa powder, and vanilla.
- Stir in desired toppings.
- Roll into balls, cover, and chill for at least 20-30. If you are in a hurry, you can even throw them in the freezer for 10 minutes. Store in a bag or tightly covered container.
Tag us if you make it @guidryorganicfarms!