Homemade Pecan Meal Pie Crust by @louisianalocavores
We recently shared a homemade Sweet Potato Cheesecake pie with you that our friends, @louisianalocavores developed but wanted to create a permanent spot for their Pecan Meal Pie Crust recipe so that you can find it easily.
Homemade Pecan Meal Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup graham crackers
- pulsed 3/4 cup pecan meal
- 1/3 cup sugar 6 tblsp melted butter
- In a food processor, crush the graham crackers then add in pecan meal and pulse to combine
- Pour in sugar and butter, pulse to combine.
- Spray a 10 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour crust in.
- Flatten crust with fingers and work up the side of pan, about 1/2 inch