No-Bake Coconut Pecan Cookies
You will love these easy to make Coconut Pecan Cookies, made from only the cleanest ingredients. Pack them up for the kids for dessert, take them to work for a snack, bring them on a road trip - your options are endless! These cookies provide a great way to satisfy your hunger, have a sweet treat, and even hit your macros.
Recipe yields 15 round balls (1 inch)
- 1/4 Cup of Raw, Unfiltered Honey
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup of Pecan Butter
- 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 3 Tbsp of chopped nuts
1. Combine honey, almond milk, cocoa powder, and butter to a saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat. Once bubbling, let boil for 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and add Pecan Butter.
3. Add shredded coconut, oats, vanilla, pinch of salt, and chopped nuts.
4. Scoop in balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then put in fridge or freezer to harden.
Recipe by Renee Dillard