You will love these easy to make Coconut Pecan Cookies, made from only the cleanest ingredients. Pack them up for the kids for dessert, take them to work for a snack, bring them on a road trip - your options are endless! These cookies provide a great way to satisfy your hunger, have a sweet treat, and even hit your macros.
Recipe yields 15 round balls (1 inch)
- 1/4 Cup of Raw, Unfiltered Honey
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup of Pecan Butter
- 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 3 Tbsp of chopped nuts
1. Combine honey, almond milk, cocoa powder, and butter to a saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat. Once bubbling, let boil for 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and add Pecan Butter.
3. Add shredded coconut, oats, vanilla, pinch of salt, and chopped nuts.
4. Scoop in balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then put in fridge or freezer to harden.